How to Download
A. Downloading from your confirmation email:
- Click on the "Download URL" link in your confirmation email
- Your file will automatically begin downloading to your (see step 'C' below)
B. Downloading the Audio you just bought to your computer.
- Sign-in to your shop.drmiller.com account
- From your account dashboard, select “My Orders”.
- Find the file you want to download in the list and choose 'Download All (.zip or .rar)' this will automatically start a download
C. Wait, where’s my file going?
- The file will be saved in a location determined by your browser settings. Check your Downloads folder, that’s usually the default location.
- If you’re using a Window 8 or 10, a pop-up will appear asking you whether you’d like to “save” or “save as”. Choose “save as”, select your desktop, and click “save”.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What in the world are .zip and .rar files?
.zip and .rar files are a secure way to compress and send a lot of data.
How do I open the compressed zip/rar file?
- Mac or Windows 7
The file will automatically unzip itself when double clicked and you will be able to save it wherever you’d like – we recommend to your desktop
- Windows 8 or 10
Remember when you saved the .zip folder to your desktop?? Locate it and right-click the folder, and then choose 'Extract All' from the menu.
A pop-up will ask you to 'Select a destination and extract files', you can place these files anywhere you would like - we recommend your Desktop. Choose 'Extract'.
- Windows with a 3rd party unzipping software
After you downloading the file from your 'My Downloadable Products' section, you may see the file shown in the bottom left corner of your browser window. If this is the case, click on that folder.
An unzipping program will open. Click the file you want and click Extract.
- Google Chromebook
You will need to install an extension. For this, we would suggest ZIP Extractor; an extension that is available for download on the Chrome Web Store.
I unzipped the file; now how do I get the album into iTunes and then onto my device?
- In iTunes, click on File -> Add to Library
- A window will open, allowing you to browse for the folder you unzipped and select it – it will be in your Desktop or your Downloads folder
- The tracks will be loaded into iTunes under “Unknown Artist, Unknown Track”.
- Once you have your phone or tablet connected to your computer, click on File -> Devices -> Sync and voila! The track are now in the iTunes on your device!
Back up, I don’t have a laptop or desktop! Can I download it straight to my phone?
YES! Simply follow the downloading instructions above to download the .zip file onto your phone. When the download is complete, click "open file".
- In your Google Play Music Library, under albums, a folder called Music should appear with the files you downloaded
- When you open the .zip folder another folder containing the audio you purchased should appear, make sure it is selected and then click “Unzip” at the top right corner
- Once you are in the unzipped folder, click and hold one of the track names until a circle with check mark appears to the left
- Select all the tracks
- In the top right corner click the 3 vertical dots to get to the menu and select Copy
- Choose to copy to Internal Storage and then to the Music folder
- Then go to the Google Play Music App and go to Settings, and hit Refresh
- New iOS Version
YES! Once you have downloaded the file from your shop.drmiller.com account, select "Open in 'Files'". You will have the choice of where to add your audio, choose iCloud drive and select "add" in the top right corner. You will then have the option to "preview content" select that, and click play - your meditations will start playing. You can swipe to the right to choose additional tracks, or choose the tracks in the top left corner.
- Older iOS versions
Nope. We are sorry to say that we can't support the older versions of iOS, although, we have lots of customers who have successfully downloaded and synched their tracks to their older iOS devices.
I’m still having trouble….HELP!
There are so many different phones and operating systems out there, we won’t pretend to be experts on every single one. So, if you are having trouble with your download feel free to call us at 800-528-2737 (x1) or email us at email@example.com and we’d be happy to help you to the best of our ability! If we are unable to help you, we'd be happy to refund your purchase so that you can order a CD.