Lecture Presentation with Overview of the Role of Relaxation, Visualization, and Self-Affirmation in Health and Life Success by Dr. Emmett Miller
This CD offers a lecture presentation to health professionals at the "Power of Imagination" Conference sponsored by the Institute for the Advancement of Human Behavior. It provides an overview of two forms of imagery, "little imagery" used to work with specific diseases and dysfunction, and "big imagery" used for a broader perspective that addresses the questions, "Who am I?" and "What is my relationship to the universe?"
At certain points during the presentation, listeners are led into “inner experiences” with eyes closed.
*** Do not proceed into these experiences while driving or while involved in activities requiring full attention.
Inspired Imagery will help you:
- Understand “little imagery” – used to work with specific symptoms or problems,
- Visualize “big imagery” – life direction, meaning, purpose, and self-esteem,
- …to refocus daily thoughts and bring new energy and possibility into your life.
1. Inspired imagery—introduction by Anees Sheik
2. Expanded concept of imagery
3. Experience of imagery for self-esteem
4. Self-esteem imagery, spirit in our culture
5. Final imagery of “I Can” and “Sharing Spirits”